All people in Kittitas County are supported in achieving health and well-being.
To improve population health through cross-sector collaboration and systems integration.
The Kittitas County Health Network is guided by the Community Health Improvement plan that was completed in 2018 in coordination with the Kittitas County Public Health Department. The three strategic issues that were identified from the Community Health Improvement Plan have now become the guiding force of the network in the form of specific goals that help focus our work.
Want to know more about the Community Health Improvement Plan? Click here to read the completed plan.
How can we improve the delivery of current community resources and healthcare services?
1. People in Kittitas County get the services, care, and resources they need in the most
2. Services and care are expanded and provided in a manner that overcomes organizational boundaries.
How can we address social and upstream factors to improve health outcomes in our community?
1. Different sectors in Kittitas County are aware of how social factors and trauma affect health and well-being.
2. Strengthen cross-sector systems and policies that support community members and address social and upstream factors of health.
How can we adequately sustain collaborative community health improvement efforts
1. KCHN has a long term backbone organization, a sustainability plan is implemented, and members are committed to community health improvement.
2. Information exchange between all community partners allows for easy, timely, and increased communication.